The purpose of the World Congress of Chiropractic Students is to advance and unite the global chiropractic profession through inspiration, integrity and leadership.
- Ratified 2010, Dallas, TX, USA
The WCCS is recognized for continually changing global consciousness. We achieve this through addressing education, legislation, healthcare reform and the understanding of chiropractic and its contribution to the optimal expression of human health and potential.
The WCCS is positively influencing chiropractic globally by contributing to a united profession that honours diversity and acceptance. We achieve this through excellence and universal ambition, upholding the integrity of chiropractic students and the profession itself.
The members of the WCCS are leaders of character who empower the human spirit both in others and in themselves. They hold true to their vision, act with intention, and continuously strive for self advancement.
The financial abundance of the WCCS is enabled through opportunities that are congruent with our vision. This freedom allows us to serve and further support causes that have the power to change the world.
- Ratified 2011, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
1. Promote and advance access to chiropractic care by encouraging and supporting interprofessional collaboration, research and professionalism.
2. Promote unity by providing a politically neutral and inclusive platform where chiropractic students may respectfully share and debate both chiropractic and healthcare issues.
3. Provide the opportunity for the development and growth of leadership skills amongst chiropractic students.
4. Represent the values and opinions of chiropractic students to professional, governmental and non-governmental organizations.